Ingredients for the Dressing
1/3 cup coconut aminos
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
3 Tbsp avocado olive oil
2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 Tbsp minced ginger
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
Ingredients for the Salad
1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced into ½ inch pieces
4 diced green onions
½ large green cabbage, thinly sliced
½ red cabbage, thinly sliced
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup sliced almonds
1 can Mandarin oranges (no sugar or syrup)
½ cup chopped and loosely packed cilantro
1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
2. Slice chicken thighs crosswise into ¾ inch pieces
3. In a plastic baggie, add about 3-4 Tbsp of dressing with the chicken slices.
4. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Add chicken with the dressing into a large skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
6. Remove from pan and allow to cool enough to handle. Chop into smaller pieces and allow to cool completely before adding to the salad.
7. In a large bowl, combine all other salad ingredients and cooled chicken, stirring to mix well.
8. Stir dressing in and enjoy!
Inspired by Whole Kitchen Sink
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]