1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
1 Tbsp olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Drain and rinse chickpeas with water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3. In a bowl, toss chickpeas, olive oil, and spices until thoroughly coated.
4. Spread the chickpeas evenly on the lined baking sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, giving the sheet a little shake every 10 minutes or so.
6. Allow chickpeas to cool slightly, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Inspired by The Clean Eating Couple
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!