1 ½ cup almond flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup cashew butter (or other nut butter, cold from the fridge)
¼ cup coconut oil, melted + cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar.
4. Add cashew butter, coconut oil, and vanilla, mixing well.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. If dough seems too wet, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Use a cookie scoop or your hand and roll dough into balls. Place on parchment paper. The dough will be sticky, but that’s okay. If you wet your hands slightly, the dough won’t stick as much. Once finished, you can top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
9. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown, adding sea salt after removing from the oven.
10. Place on cooling rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes before eating.
Serves 18 cookies
Inspired by Erin Lives Whole
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]