¼ cup + 3 Tbsp. cranberries, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. avocado oil
3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. orange juice
2 teaspoon coconut aminos
¼ cup red wine
1 Tbsp. rosemary leaves
½ teaspoon black pepper
¾ teaspoon sea salt
4 chicken thighs
Zest of one orange
1. Using a food processor, roughly chop ⅓ c of cranberries for 5-10 seconds. Add in garlic, avocado oil, vinegar, orange juice, coconut aminos, red wine, salt, pepper and rosemary. Blend to combine.
2. Pat down chicken thighs until dry and add to a bag. Pour cranberry mixture over the chicken and transfer to refrigerator. Allow to marinate for at least 90 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Add chicken to a large baking dish and top with the remaining cranberries.
4. Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until chicken is baked through and skin is crispy.
5. Remove from oven and top with orange zest before serving. Enjoy!
Inspired by www.unboundwellness.com
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]