1.15 lb skinless chicken thighs
6-8 whole pitted green olives
¼ onion, sliced
lemon slices to place on the chicken
fresh herbs to garnish
black pepper to taste
2 Tbsp chopped fresh sage
2 Tbsp lemon juice
½ teaspoon onion powder
1/3 cup olive oil
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon paprika
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Crushed black pepper, to taste
1. Add all marinade ingredients to a blender or food processer and process until smooth.
2. Place chicken in a large bowl or casserole dish, and cover with marinade, reserving a small amount for brushing the chicken after baking.
3. Cover and place chicken in refridgerator to marinate for 30 minutes, up to 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 400° F. Add olive oil to oven-safe skillet and brown the chicken for 3-5 minutes, flipping chicken occasionally. Leave chicken in the pan and remove from heat.
Add the olives, around the chicken and place lemon slices on top of each piece. Season with pepper.
5. Place chicken in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Turn the oven to broil for the last 2-3 minutes to crisp up the chicken and lemon slices.
6. Remove from pan, place on serving platter and brush with extra marinade. Top with fresh herbs if desired.
7. Serve, and enjoy!
Inspired by https://www.cottercrunch.com/one-pan-lemon-sage-baked-chicken/
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]