1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
2 cloves garlic minced
1 ½ Tbsp olive oil
1 cup almond milk
1 ½ Tbsp arrowroot flour
1/3 cup paleo-approved store-bought or homemade mayonnaise
4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
Celtic Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blanch cauliflower in a large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
3. To make the sauce, add oil to a skillet and heat to medium.
4. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the arrowroot flour and stir until golden then add the milk and bring to a low simmer, stirring until combined.
5. Stir in the mayonnaise and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add drained cauliflower and toss to combine.
7. Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with bacon and parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Inspired by https://paleogrubs.com/loaded-caulliflower-bake
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]