1 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup unsweetened and finely shredded coconut
1/3 cup coarsely chopped sunflower seeds
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mash banana with a fork, add in almond butter, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3. In a small bowl, combine shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, baking soda, and salt.
4. Stir the dry ingredients into the banana almond butter mixture. If desired, fold in raisins or other dried fruit of choice.
5. Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. With a thin metal spatula dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to a 2 ¾ inch round, about ½ inch thick.
6. Bake one sheet at a time for 14-16 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
7. Store in the refrigerator inside an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 2 months; thaw before serving.
Inspired by Laura Fuentes
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!