7 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
8 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup cacao powder
½ cup coconut flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1/2 + 1/8 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
3.5 oz. nuts of choice, roughly chopped
1.5 oz. dark chocolate, melted, for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8-inch square pan and line with a sheet of parchment paper; leave some overhanging on either side so you can easily lift the brownies out.
2. Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of gently simmering water until completely melted and smooth; set aside to cool slightly.
3. Place the cacao powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and gently whisk to remove any lumps. Whisk in the honey, vanilla extract, and chocolate mixture until smooth.
4. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the chopped nuts. The mixture will be very thick and fudgy.
5. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and level it. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs on it, but no wet batter, and the brownies feel firm.
6. Allow to cool on a wire rack until cold, then lift the brownie slab out of the pan using the parchment paper as a handle.
7. Peel off parchment and use a sharp knife to cut into 9 squares. Dust with a little extra cacao powder and drizzle with the melted chocolate.
8. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Inspired by Domestic Gothess
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]