½ cup raw bacon (about 4-6 slices) chopped into small pieces
1 T. butter
4-5 cloves garlic minced or crushed
3 cups broccoli florets
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup heavy cream or light cream or half & half
½ cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar or your favorite melting cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook chopped bacon for 2-3 minutes or until almost crispy.
3. Remove bacon from pan, leaving drippings in the pan. Add butter, garlic, broccoli, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and salt and pepper.
4. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until the garlic is fragrant.
5. Add the heavy cream, cheese and cooked bacon.
6. Transfer to preheated oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is bubble and the broccoli is cooked to desired doneness.
7. Serve as a side dish or eat as a main meal.
Inspired by www.gimmedelicious.com
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!