4 cups arugula
2 celery stalks, trimmed and sliced
½ cucumber, sliced
2 scallions, trimmed and sliced
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 oz. walnut pieces
12 oz. cooked chicken, sliced
4 ½ oz bleu cheese or goat cheese, cubed or crumbled
Handful of seedless red grapes, cut in half (optional)
Salt and pepper
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. chopped mixed herbs of choice
1. Wash the arugula leaves, pat dry and place in a large salad bowl.
2. Add celery, cucumber, scallions, parsley, and walnuts and mix well.
3. Transfer onto large serving platter.
4. Arrange the chicken slices over the salad, then top with cheese.
5. Add red grapes if desired and season well with salt and pepper.
6. To make dressing, put all ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake well.
7. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve. Enjoy!
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]