Ingredients for the Salad
5 oz (4-5 cups) salad greens
1 green apple, thinly sliced
1 small bulb of fennel, shaved thin
¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ cup toasted walnuts
½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Small handful of fresh parsley leaves
Ingredients for the Dressing
2 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
Fresh cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon grainy mustard
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Place salad greens on a large serving bowl or platter and set aside.
2. Thinly slice the apple, shave the fennel, and thinly slice the red onion. Place all in a medium-sized bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp lemon juice to prevent browning. Set aside.
3. In a small jar or bowl, combine remaining 2 ½ Tbsp lemon juice, 3 Tbsp olive oil, sea salt, honey, and parsley. Shake or whisk together until well combined. Taste and adjust as needed.
4. When ready to serve, place apples, fennel, and red onion over the top of salad. Drizzle with salad dressing and finish with toasted walnuts, feta cheese, and extra parsley.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Inspired by Nyssa’s Kitchen
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!
Give us a call(206) 409-9447
Send us an email[email protected]