ENHANCE YOUR BODY'S NATURAL ABILITY TO HEAL WITH NATURAL BIOLOGICS CENTERED AROUND
Ditch surgery and toxic drugs in favor of treatments based on natural biologics.
Imagine regaining the mobility, mental clarity, or vitality that you experienced when you were a child. While these procedures may not turn the clock back that far, many people are ecstatic to be able to once again play their favorite sports, dance, learn new things, and wake up eager to embrace life's gifts.
Under the expert care of our nurse practitioner, Dr. Anne Marie Fombu, we offer regenerative medicine procedures based on protocols and products from New Life® Regenerative Medicine and other medical suppliers.
Natural biologics are a form of regenerative medicine that is transforming healthcare. It aims to use the the body's own substances and cells to repair, restoree, and rejuvenate - potentially treating countless conditions.
Our products contain the following components that enhance the body's natural ability to health:
- Growth factors
- Hyaluronic acid
Through modern innovation, we now understand how individual cells respond, interact with their environment, and organize themselves into a healing process.
Uses for Natural Biologics
- Pain Management: People suffering from chronic pain are in constant search of alternative, long-lasting treatments without the adverse effects of opioids. Natural biologics may be the answer.
- Sports Injuries: Sports injuries often affect the hip, knee, elbow, ankle, shoulder, and foot. These areas don't receive a great deal of blood flow, making it difficult for the body to health effectively. Natural biologics offer a new treatment option that may boost the body's natural healing process and rebuild damaged tissue.
- Anti-Aging: Intravenous injection of cytosomes will have a system-wide effect, targeting the areas of your body which are most in need of healing.
- Hair Restoration: Research suggests that natural biologics fight hair loss in men and women by providing nutrition and promoting new blood supply to the follicle, increasing hair shaft size and reducing inflammation in the scalp.
- Wound Care: Traditional wound care treatments provide a band-aid approach but don't assist in accelerating the healing process. Natural biologics provide a regenerative environment capable of healing wounds at a faster rate and reducing scar tissue formation.
We work with you to determine which treatment may benefit you the most based on your diagnosis. All products are donated from consenting mothers at the time of delivery, posing no threat to the mother or her child.
- Amniotic Fluid contains many components that enhance the body's natural healing process which are capable of differentiating into multiple types of cells.
- Wharton's Jelly is especially beneficial for patients over forty who have fewer viable cells than a younger patient.
- Umbilical Cord Blood contains cells that have the capacity to self-renew, release growth factors and cytokines, and change into more mature cells.
- Exosomes exhibit regenerative and immune responses and activate dormant cells that can aid in healing.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is sourced from your own blood. It contains growth factors that play a vital role in healing injuries, but may not be as potent as other therapies.
Some of our procedures may be covered by your insurance (including Medicare), depending on your specific plan. We will help you determine your coverage prior to beginning treatment.
We recommend that you consider these procedures either in conjunction with or after chiropractic, acupuncture, or soft wave stem cell treatments. They can also be undertaken as stand-alone treatments.
Here are some of the conditions for which the treatment is usually covered by insurance:
- Brain fog or memory issues
- Headaches that occur in more than one area, for example, migraines
- Muscle spasms
- Knee and shoulder pain and stiffness, not caused by tears
The following treatments are not currently covered by insurance, but many people believe the improvement in their quality of life is well worth the investment:
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Cytosomes for joint regeneration
- Whole body rejuvenation/Anti-aging cytosome therapy
- IV Nutrition for those who can't or do not want to ingest supplements
- Hair growth (click on the photo thumbnail)
- Sexual health (ED, urinary incontinence)